The everyday stresses of life, and harsh environmental conditions have a way of taking their toll on our skins. Even otherwise healthy young adults in their late twenties or early thirties can look aged beyond their years because of stressed skin.
At Life Family Clinic, we perform highly effective skin rejuvenation procedures using safe and tested treatments like Botox and other renowned fillers. Our practitioners have years of experience performing these procedures, so you’ll know that you are in extremely capable professional hands.
Why risk having your procedure at another facility when Life Family Clinic offers a clinically safe and highly cost-effective alternate to rejuvenating your skin.
What is Botox?
- Botox is the most popular skin rejuvenation treatment.
- More than 6 million Botox treatments administered each year.
- Botox is a neurotoxin derived from Clostridium botulinum, a non toxic organism found in the natural environment.
- Botulinum toxin is used to reduce fine lines and wrinkles by paralysing the underlying muscles.
- Besides skin rejuvenation, Botulinum toxin is currently used to treat over 20 different medical conditions, with more applications under investiation.
Skin Allergy and Eczema
Your skin is the single largest organ of your body. Unfortunately, skin conditions like rash, eczema and psoriasis, can greatly impact the look and functioning of the skin in various parts of the body. Patches and inflammation across the skin are common. These conditions could be the result of allergies – caused by food or airborne substances, or naturally occurring skin conditions such as dry skin or oily skin.
Some of your dermatological conditions may even be self-caused, for instance from self medication or using excess or incorrect body hygiene products like suntan lotions, shampoos and deodorants. Some skin conditions, like melanoma, could even be precursors to deadly conditions like cancer.
Visit a dermatologist at Life Family Clinic today and find out everything you need to know about your skin condition.